Light up event at Yamadera
I hope to visit Yamadera and stay past midnight. Anyone knows is there public transport from the temple after the midnight event? I searched all websites but no information could be found.
Or do people stay there to wait for sunrise?
Yamadera Station's building had a lot of charm and character. This is the point where, if you have a lot of luggage with you, I recommend you deposit it into a coin locker.After leaving the station, follow the illustrations of Buddhist monks showing the path to Yamadera, and cross Houshu Bridge over the Tachiya River.After crossing the bridge, if you turn right you will find a street lined with shops selling things like souvenirs. I found a sign advertising cherry soft serve there. It's cold, but we are talking about soft serve flavored with Yamagata's specialty cherries, so it's sure to encourage me on my climb up the mountain!
Visit : Trusted essay writing company
- Where can we find a list of upcoming events/festivals at the area opposite Yoyogi Park (in English)?
- What are the best observation decks for Tokyo city views?
- Can I withdraw cash at any ATM?
- Is it possible to see the maglev train during test runs?
- What are your tips for vegetarians in Japan?