Ready to try out a cutting edge and stylish Gourmet & Sports Bar located in Roppongi? The Public Six Tokyo, adjacent Roppongi Hills, and opened in August 2016 may be the most modern bar in Tokyo.
Depending on the time you arrive you may experience a completely different interior. The bar literally transforms from classy parlor to accessible sports bar depending on the time and event. There may or may not be any televisions or projector walls visible depending on the time as each wall and television is complete hidden by paintings that automatically slide over to reveal the televisions and screens. There is also a dynamic platform located above the bar itself that moves up and down to reveal additional, multi-directional television screens. Either way, when first entering prepare to be impressed with the modern architecture, amazing sound and lighting, and spacious interior.
In addition to the atmospheric novelty, The Public Six Tokyo is a gourmet lover's dream. There are multiple wines, craft beers, cocktails and a great selection of Japanese sake available. Premium foods made from Japanese local products are also served. Here is small selection from the current menu:
- Smoked egg and Hokkaido Kitaakari potato salad
- Zao beef Meat pie
- Grilled Caesar salad of Nagano Romaine lettuce
- Daisen chicken stewed Setouchi lemon cream
- Fish and Chips made by Pacific cod
- Ginger Pork chop of Ibaraki Bimeiton pork
- Fresh Coriander Laksa Noodle
- Ginger chiffon cake with whipped soy milk cream
Prices are typical of Roppongi and range from 700 to 1000 JPY for drinks and 600 ~ 1200 for most food selections.
The foods and beers are sure to place as long as you are willing to pay the trendy Roppongi prices. It is truly a stunning experience to view the change in action and allows the atmosphere to really go from sporty to classy in an instant for parties or events and the Public Six Tokyo will please those looking for a gourmet pub or a classy sports bar.
Ikegami Bld.1F, 6-8-22, Roppongi , Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0032, Japan
- 4-minute walk from Roppongi Station Exit 3 of on Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
- 5-minute walk from Roppongi Station Exit 3 on Toei Oedo Line
- 4-minute walk from Azabujyuban Station Exit 7 on Toei Oedo Line
- 6-minute walk from Roppongi Station Exit 7 on Tokyo Metro Namboku Line
- Monday to Saturday: 5 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.（L.O. 4:00 a.m.）
- Sundays / Public holiday: 5:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m.（L.O. 2:00 a.m.）
- Open daily
- Tel: 03-5413-3182
- Fax: 03-5413-8299
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org